Release and Hold Harmless
The undersigned shall be liable and agree(s) to pay all costs and expenses incurred in connection with such medical and dental services rendered to those in the group pursuant to their authorization. Should it be necessary for any participant/child to return home due to medical reasons or otherwise, the undersigned shall assume all transportation costs. The undersigned does hereby forever discharge and agree to hold harmless Lamoka Baptist Camp and the directors, leaders, and staff thereof from any and all liability, claims or demands for personal injury, sickness, or death, as well as property damage and expenses of any nature whatsoever which may be incurred by the undersigned and/or the child-participant that occur while said child is participating in recreation and work activities involved therein. Furthermore, we (I) [and on behalf of our/my child-participant if under the age of 21] hereby assume all risk of personal injury, sickness, death, damage, and expense as a result of participation in recreation and work activities involved therein. Further authorization and permission is hereby given to Lamoka Baptist Camp to supply food and/or lodging (if these are requested). I give my permission or permission for the members of my group/family to participate in all activities at Lamoka Baptist Camp, including, but not limited to, airsoft, paintball, climbing wall, low ropes, swimming, boating, tubing, group games, the super waterslide, the mud pit, and volleyball. I also give consent to Lamoka Baptist Camp to use any audio, video, or pictures taken of me or of my child during my/their stay for promotion or general reports. Finally, we (I) have read and agree to abide by Camp Lamoka’s Guidelines, Rules, and Morality Statement (See these rules and guidelines below). I understand that any violation of these Guidelines, Rules, or Lamoka Baptist Camp’s Morality Statement may, at the discretion of the Administrator, result in immediate expulsion from the campus. If my group or persons are expelled or asked to leave due to a violation of these Guidelines, Rules, or the Camp’s Morality Statement, I understand that certain costs will be non-refundable, and I (we) agree to pay those costs in a timely manner.
1. Do not climb on building or trees
2. Do not touch wild animals or bring wild animals into any building or cabin
3. Do not enter any building without advanced permission
4. Do not stand or swim in the lake without advanced permission and a lifeguard or over 18 CPR personnel on site.
5. Do not drive ATVs or vehicles on the grass.
6. Do not apply paint, shaving cream, or toothpaste to the exterior of any building.
7. Do not play with playground balls, sports balls, or frisbees in the cabins or buildings
8. We are an alcohol and drug free zone, both are prohibited on our campus.
9. Please do not light any bon fires or cooking fires without first clearing it with either the director or the housekeeping manager, who is on site all the time.
10. The campus should be quiet after 10 PM. We have neighbors who live very close to our campus. This does not mean people have to go to bed after this time, but the campus needs to be quiet.
Waterfront Rules (for swimming groups only)
1. DO NOT enter the water unless lifeguard or supervising personnel (may be two adults under certain circumstances) are on duty.
2. Obey all instructions given by the waterfront or camp staff.
3. No horseplay, dunking, or throwing things.
4. No food, drink, or candy is allowed at the Waterfront.
5. No swimming under docks or outside the designated swim area.
6. No swimming will be allowed during darkness, lightning, or thunderstorms.
7. Report all injuries to the lifeguard or supervising adults immediately.
8. Keep sand on the beach.
9. Do not walk on the boat ramp.
10. Do not hang on the ropes.
11. No running or diving.
12. No fishing near or from swim area.
We, the board of Lamoka Baptist Camp, do hereby affirm: 1. That God’s will as evidenced at birth will serve as the determining factor for sexual identification - We require all boys born as boys and all girls born as girls to conduct themselves accordingly. 2. That all sexual activity outside of marriage is sinful. 3. That marriage is between one man and one woman. Any violation of these standards or rules immediately disqualifies individuals from participation in activities on campus and violators may be asked to leave campus immediately.