July 2-7, 2018
Music: Lamoka Worship Team
Speaker: Pastor Mark Hurlbut
Speaker Bio: Pastor Mark Hurlbut Lead Pastor FBC Marilla. He is the husband to one great wife (Doris), father to 6 wonderful children and grandfather to three tremendous blessings! Served as Associate Pastor of Grace Baptist Church in Batavia for 13 years before being called to Marilla in 2015. He loves pastoring and having a front row seat to see how God changes lives. Oh, and, his family loves camp!
2017 Offering: New Picnic Tables
Activities: Climbing Wall, Low Ropes Course, Zip Line Course, Volleyball, Swimming, Tubing, Canoeing, Paddle-boating, Soccer, B-Ball, Crafts, Playground, 150 foot Waterslide, Mud Pit Tug-o-War, Hiking, Fishing, Great Chapels, Great Food, A Game Room, Children’s Games, Family Friendly Activities, Ga Ga Ball, Carpet Ball, Dodge Ball, Archery, Archery Tag, NERF Tag, Paintball, Speedball, Professional Massages, and much more… Family One is like a wonderful family reunion! Bring your family and enjoy a great week of fellowship. We create our Family Weeks so that you have the freedom to build the vacation you want. Relax all week by the lake or sign up for every activity we offer – the choice is up to you.
August 20-25, 2018
Music: Lamoka Worship Team
Speaker: Pastor Mike Paris
*NEW! BIG Family Camp Cap: We are proud to announce our NEW Family Camp Cap for big families. Our Family Camp Cap for 2018 is $900, which means you will never pay more then $900 if you have a big family. This only applies to individual family units. In other words, This cap can only be applied by two generations (parents and children of a single family) (some exceptions apply). Please contact our office for more details and information.
RV – We have several RV spots, which include a hook up for septic, water, and power. These RV spots are located near our Dining Hall and the Lake (the lake can be seen from most of these locations)
TENT – We have multiple locations perfect for tent camping. When you arrive you will be able to choose your own location.
Mini Cabin – We have two mini cabins on campus. Neither cabin has an attached bathroom. Both cabins have room for 2 people comfortably (3 if you do not mind close quarters). If your family is any bigger then 2 or 3 we suggest you reserve a regular cabin, which can house up to 11-12 people.
Cabin – This is the most popular and abundant lodging option on our campus. If you have never been to Lamoka before, we suggest you chose this option. Our cabins are a bit rustic, but comfortable. Our cabins can fit up to 11-12 people and are all positioned between 20 and 80 feet from the nearest bathroom. None of these cabins have a bathroom facility attached.
Carpenter’s Lodge Room – We have 2-3 carpenter’s Lodge Rooms available each Family Camp. These rooms can hold 3-6 people and have bathrooms attached. These rooms are similar to really nice motel style rooms.
Lakeside Rooms – These rooms are a new addition to our campus (as of 2017-2018). These rooms can hold 2-3 people comfortably and do have partial bathrooms attached. These rooms are located on the edge of our Food-service Building, giving you a great view of the lake out your windows.
Guest House – Our final and most expensive lodging option is our guest house. This is a small, three room dwelling, which includes a bathroom, laundry room, living room, kitchen, and a master bedroom (with a queen sized bed).
We are happy to provide you with the following services:
1) Our Infant Nursery (0-3) and our Pre-Primary Nursery (3-6) are available during all chapel sessions. These nurseries are run by Adult staff members who have a lot of experience taking care of infants and toddlers. Our nurseries are stocked with snacks, extra diapers, etc.
2) We also provide Children’s Chapel during most of our chapel sessions. Children’s chapel is a time of learning, activity, and fun for kids. They will be dismissed from the chapel after the singing and will meet you at the flag pole when chapel concludes. The Fryburger family will be leading our children’s chapels this summer.
3) Free WIFI is available on most of our campus.
4) There are certified first aid and CPR personnel on our campus at all times.
5) Child Care for ages 0-6 is provided during certain times each day, which will allow you to relax for a few hours while your children are taken care of. See the schedule upon arrival for details and times.
6) Laundry Facilities are available to all our family campers. This room is located near the kitchen. If you need to wash something, please ask any staffer for assistance.
7) Family Oriented Activities are provided frequently throughout the week.
8) Dietary Restriction Friendly: Our amazing cooks are willing and able to work with your family if you have any dietary restrictions or concerns, please contact our office for more information.